So, today I’m going to share kimchi pancake recipe that I made to drink with.
I’ve watched people in drama eating this pancake with chopstick only. Slicing this into pieces with chopstick as well. But my chopstick skill is kind of rusty so… I simply use scissors 😂
Disclaimer : Drink moderately and responsibly!
Yep, I was watching Mystic Pop Up Bar Drama. I, too, have a dream to open a small bar like that for people to eat and drink 🙂
Without further due, here’s the recipe:
- 4 tbs cabbage kimchi
- 2 tbs kimchi water
- 1 green onion, slice thinly
- 1/2 onion, slice thinly … or dice if your eyes are strong enough to handle all the tears 😥
- 4 tbs all purpose flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tbs water
How to cook:
- Chop the kimchi into the size you like, put it in a mixing bowl. Oh don’t forget the kimchi water as well.
- Into the mixing bowl, add green onion, onion, all purpose flour, salt, and water.
- Mix all.
- Heat the pan with oil. Put the batter in, and cook it for 7 minutes on medium heat, or until the bottom is crispy enough. Flip it and cook it another 7 minutes.
- Serve it.
That’s it. If you have tried another recipe, please share with me so I can improve 🙂